Saturday, March 24, 2007

WELCOME MOORE FAMILY!

Hello Family! Welcome to
The Moore Family Official Site!
I thought it would be a good idea to make a family blog so that we can see and hear about what is going on in eachother's lives by posting pictures and/or just by posting Parkers first words, for example. I hope that we can all keep up with this because I know I am not the only one that wants to see pictures of my new nieces and nephews and even possibly of my brothers and sisters! Anyways, I love you all and I hope that this becomes a regular occurence to post pictures, etc. I love you all!
~John (Your favorite little brother)...(And Uncle)

1 comment:

Mayerofmusic said...

This is an example of a posting:

March 25, 2007-
Hi everyone the baby blessing just happened for Parker Thompson Moore..etc. Okay i just figured out that this might not work. Because you can't put pictures up! ah